Terms & Conditions
Mode of Registration
By registering online, you certify that all information you provide including KYC Documents, now or in the future, is correct and consistent.
CapitalVeda Financial Research reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny you access to this website or any portion thereof without notice for the following reasons
(a) For any unauthorized access or use by you, We shall terminate the access immediately.
(b) In case you assign or transfer (or attempt the same) any rights granted to you under this Agreement.
(c) In case you violate terms and conditions of this user agreement.
You agree to “ OPT IN” and avail the following
1) Get Period SMS Alerts
2) Messages via electronic medium
3) Periodic newsletters and Mailers
Operational Costs & Equipment’s:
To access our research recommendations and other service offerings, you are required to maintain equipment’s like Mobile/Telephone/Internet and bear the necessary cost including taxes . You are responsible for operating your own equipment required to access our service offerings.
CapitalVeda Financial Research( Including its employees, agents, representatives and sub contractors) shall not be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to the following factors below
1) Electronic equipment failure
2) Mechanical equipment failure
4) Armed Conflicts
5) Telephone/Mobile/Internet- Delay & Malfunction
6) Acts of God- Earthquake/Flooding/Weather
7) Other Like causes
CapitalVeda Financial Research shall not be responsible to provide you access due to interruption due to such causes mentioned above till the time they cease to continue.
Third Party Site Links:
Our Website www.capitalveda.in has access to third party website links. These links will enable you to leave our website. CapitalVeda Financial Research has no control over the linked sites, These sites have not been reviewed nor approved by us, Further we are not responsible for any content or omissions of links or links within a linked site. Capital Veda Financial Research does not endorse inclusion of any linked site. There shall be a separate agreement that will govern third party links to our website.
By having access to our site www.capitalveda.in, you agree to be bound by following terms and conditions. At any given point of time, we may change our terms and conditions. As you continue to use our services, It implies that you continue to new or modified terms and conditions. Kindly feel free to re visit this page “Terms & Conditions” on our website from time to time to stay abreast of any changes.
For Trading Purpose, we advise our subscribers to follow trading discipline and adopt a stop loss policy. It means that you agree to place every order with a pre informed/ system defined stop loss. Further, you are expected to know order placement to buy and sell at pre-defined levels only. If customers fail to follow stop loss policy and trade as per levels, They are alone responsible for the same and we have zero liability towards it.
We further advise that customers do not trade on recommendations of our employees, it is to be noted that the research reports and recommendations will be generated by Research Analyst Only. In case you happen to follow recommendations other than registered Research Analyst, the liability will be your own and CapitalVeda Financial Research shall not be accountable for any loss.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY:
This is applicable to both our Training courses and Advisory Services.
For Training Courses
1) Fees shall be payable in full amount without any instalments.
2) Fees once paid through any payment source will not be refunded under any circumstances.
3) The training documents are intended for the exclusive personal use of the participant and for educational purposes only.
4) Participants are expected to be punctual and regular to classes without any long break between the periods of classes. The break between the classes should not exceed beyond three weeks.
5) The timing and flexibility of the classes will be mutually agreed upon by both the parties.
6) Participants are expected to bring their own laptops and notebooks to record their own studies and observations.
7) Trading/Investing in the stock market are subject to market risk. During/after the completion of course, All participants are expected to trade/ invest with the disciplinary approach.
(Maintaining a Stop loss along with a risk-reward methodology) failing which the desired result will not be obtained.
8) CapitalVeda Financial Research reserves the right to admit any candidate to the training course. The admission will be based on certain criteria like merit( having basic knowledge of financial markets and willingness to learn, ready to put efforts and remain focused and committed to learning). All prospective candidates will be shared contents of training course much in advance and prior to making payment. A detailed discussion would be conducted with the prospective candidate as to help them choose the right course which would be the best fit for their learning needs as per their current status. A written acceptance ( both to terms and conditions and refund and cancellation policy and course contents) is must begin the course.
9) During the course of study, if any participants do not show the required focus/commitment or remain irregular, CapitalVeda Financial Research reserves the right to expel such candidates without any reimbursement of the course fee. Candidates who have time constraints to trade/invest in the stock market are not advised to attend/apply for the training course in the first place. It is to be noted that Trading/Investing is a serious business and only those who are seriously interested should apply.
For Research Advisory Services
All sales are final. We do not process refund under any circumstances.
In case you do not agree with our terms or fully accept the terms of our refund and cancellation policy, kindly request you not to place an order with us.
Before you make any payment, We would kindly request you to refer the links below
Refer our Service offerings.
Refer our Testimonials Page
Read our Disclaimer/Disclosure
Kindly do not allow Unauthorized members/family members/ Friends to make payment on your behalf without your knowledge.
Once you have made a payment for availing our services, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms for Refund and Cancellation Policy.
The information that is provided through CapitalVeda Financial Research( www.capitalveda.in) is compiled from sources which are reliable and recognised by parties. The parties should acknowledge the fact that inaccuracies might occur and we do not warrant for consistency or suitability of information.
As the information is provided to you, we do not endorse any particular security, brokerage or market security. Further, we do not represent that provided information will suit your requirements or satisfy your needs.
You agree that CapitalVeda Financial Research(Including its Owners, Employees, Third Party, Sub- Contractors) shall not in any event be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use CapitalVeda Financial Research for any purpose whatsoever. Further, we shall have no liability in tort, contract to user or any third party.
All recommendations and information provided to you by CapitalVeda Financial Research is on an “as is, with all faults” basis. You acknowledge the fact that there is always a possibility of human and mechanical errors and other factors.
Under this User Agreement, you assume all risk of errors and/or omissions in CapitalVeda Financial Research, together with the transmission or translation of information. You assume full responsibility for implementing spare procedures and checks to satisfy your needs for the consistency and suitableness of CapitalVeda Financial Research, together with the data, and for maintaining any means that, that you’ll need for the reconstruction of lost data/information or resulting manipulations or analyses of the data beneath the User Agreement.
CapitalVeda Financial Research
238, 2nd Floor, M.E.S Road, Gokula Post,
Bengaluru-560054. Landmarks: JP Park(Mathikere), Gokulam Grand Hotel